- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come stay in our completely furnished 1 bedroom apartment downtown in the historic district on Main St. You'll be one block from our handsome waterfront, our downtown eateries, entertainment, and brewery. You'll have your own reserved parking spot directly across the street from the entrance. You can also savor 24hr access to the gym downstairs. Over 40 classes per week are offered that you may join in as well for complimentary. We even have 2 beach cruisers you can use to discover our pretty city.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this apartment is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Museum of the Albermarle are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Elizabeth City rental property booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Elizabeth City. To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Elizabeth City area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Stay Downtown on Historic Main St. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.1 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.2 miles
- Port Discover - 0.3 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 0.3 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.6 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.7 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.5 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 0.5 miles