- As low as $191/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 stairs to reach property
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free firewood
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Premium bedding
- Private spa tub
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Escape to North Carolina when you book a stay at this gorgeous Elizabeth City vacation rental! Located only 1 mile from the shores of the Pasquotank River, the 3-bedroom, 2-bath manor includes all the basics. It also features top-tier perks, like a deck with a dining area, a gazebo with a private hot tub, and a fire pit with complimentary wood. Appreciate a riverfront walk through Charles Creek Park then tour the Museum of the Albemarle. And don't forget to take a day trip to the Outer Banks!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | Fire Pit | Pet Friendly (w/ Fee) | 2,000 Sq Ft
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered front porch, deck, seating & dining, charcoal grille, firewood supplied, 2 beach cruiser bicycles
INDOOR AMENITIES: Intelligent TVs, streaming channels, dining table, fireplace, board games & books
KITCHEN: Well-equipped w/ refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishware/flatware, stove/oven, cooking basics & spices, coffee maker, blender, toaster
GENERAL: Keyless entry, premium hypo-allergenic linens & linens, towels, complimentary toiletries, central A/C & heating, washer & dryer w/ detergent, hair dryer, hangers, iron/board, trash bags/paper towels
FAQ: 5 steps to enter, bathroom on 1st floor, additional stairs required to access all bedrooms on 2nd floor, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars), complimentary street parking (first-come, first-served)
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN ELIZABETH CITY (1 mile): Museum of the Albemarle, Charles Creek Park, Elizabeth City State University, College of the Albemarle - Elizabeth City, eateries, architecture, boutique shopping
OPT OUTSIDE: Pasquotank River (1 mile), Charles Creek Park (1 mile), Waterfront Park (1 mile), North River Game Land (21 miles), Dismal Swamp Canal State Park (23 miles)
SEE & DO: OBX Lizard Land (19 miles), Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center (20 miles), Knotts Island - Currituck Ferry Terminal (20 miles), Kitty Hawk (48 miles)
AIRPORTS: Norfolk International Airport (52 miles), Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (72 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property requires 5 steps to enter. While this property offers a bathroom on the 1st floor, additional stairs are required to access all of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Museum of the Albermarle are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the best Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Elizabeth City area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. Book your Elizabeth City rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Elizabeth City Vacation Rental: Gazebo w/ Hot Tub! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips for a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.9 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.9 miles
- Port Discover - 1.0 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.0 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.1 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.8 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.9 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.0 miles