- As low as $201/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Outside only, not in the home or laundry room
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 975 square feet
Unwind with your group in this comfortable home, near a grocery store, numerous retail stores, eateries, and fast food. This is a well to do neighborhood in Elizabeth City, is 9 mins. from the waterfront and its park, where you can prepare out and go fishing, and 11 mins. from the beaches of the coast guard base. This home has all the essentials you would need to feel at home. Cooking and eating tools, ample cabinet space for groceries, granite counters for painless food prep, and a cozy sectional for seating up to 7 or 8 people.
This property has been set up to provide the most comfortable sleeping and calming experience possible as well as convenience. Bedroom lamps have USB and outlet ports with one room having USB nightstands with an outlet port for each. All Mattresses are brand new and not too soft and not too firm. Each room has drawer storage in every bedroom, with two sizable closets in the queen and master bedroom and a huge chest of drawers in the twin bedroom.
The living room seating is designed to provide a cozy and comfortable experience for the family or friends with an overstuffed sectional and LED light for a calming ambiance.
Also, savor a roomy fenced backyard if you wish to stretch outside or let your kids run complimentary.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park, while Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Elizabeth City vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the right Elizabeth City rental:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Comfort & Quiet in a Central location has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Elizabeth City attraction you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Elizabeth City State University - 2.1 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 2.4 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 2.4 miles
- Port Discover - 2.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 2.4 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.7 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 2.2 miles