- As low as $105/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Outside only, not in the home or laundry room
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 975 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 975 square feet
Unwind with your group in this comfortable home, near a grocery store, multiple retail stores, eateries, and fast food. This is a well to do neighborhood in Elizabeth City, is 9 mins. from the waterfront and its park, where you can prepare out and go fishing, and 11 mins. from the beaches of the coast guard base. This home has all the essentials you would need to feel at home. Cooking and eating tools, ample cabinet space for groceries, granite counters for painless food prep, and a cozy sectional for seating up to 7 or 8 people.
This property has been set up to provide the most comfortable sleeping and calming experience possible as well as convenience. Bedroom lamps have USB and outlet ports with one room having USB nightstands with an outlet port for each. All Mattresses are brand new and not too soft and not too firm. Each room has drawer storage in every bedroom, with two huge closets in the queen and master bedroom and a enormous chest of drawers in the twin bedroom.
The living room seating is designed to provide a cozy and comfortable experience for the family or friends with an overstuffed sectional and LED light for a calming ambiance.
Also, appreciate a cavernous fenced backyard if you wish to stretch outside or let your kids run complimentary.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park, while Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Elizabeth City rental & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Elizabeth City area. Reserve your vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Elizabeth City area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- To start, have your family commit to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Comfort & Quiet in a Central location has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 2.1 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 2.4 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 2.4 miles
- Port Discover - 2.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 2.4 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.7 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 2.2 miles