- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
About this space
The Peartree House is in Elizabeth City, NC.
This 3-bedroom rambler has 2 queen beds, 1 day bed, a sizable pull-out couch, 2 full baths, an open front/ back porch, welcoming eat-in kitchen, dining room/ den combined, and a living room area. This home comfortably sleeps 7 people; will rent to a min. 2 or more guests who live more than 70 miles from the property.
*** Offering discounts for 7 nights or more stays *****
Located miles from ECSU, Coast Guard, and more..
This comfortable rambler is a great place for a family vacation. The space has a sit in kitchen entirely outfitted with appliances, cooking supplies, and silverware. Adjacent to the kitchen is an open living and dining space. There is also a full living space in the front of the home with a separate tv and 2 couches. There are 3 cavernous bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a full bathroom. There is also a full bathroom in the hallway. More than enough space to relax and appreciate.
The washer and dryer will be available for guests staying 5 or more nights.
Other things to note
Please be mindful that we charge an additional fee after 3 guests. In addition, our home is not open to having gatherings, events, or family pets at our home.
For security purposes, please be advised that we do have cameras on the outside of the home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park, while Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Elizabeth City rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer months are high season in the Elizabeth City area. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Elizabeth City vacation home:
- Start by having your group choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Discounts Avail. Cozy 2 LVNG RM, Baths, Patios. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your family.
- If there's a particular Elizabeth City beach you crave, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.5 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.6 miles
- Port Discover - 1.6 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.6 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.7 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.2 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.4 miles