- As low as $222/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Book your stay at our bespoke-constructed modern home and experience the ideal blend of luxury and comfort. The cavernous living area is ideal for relaxation and entertainment, featuring plush seating and an additional huge flat-screen TV. The open-concept layout seamlessly connects the living area to the entirely equipped kitchen, accepting you to prepare delicious meals with ease. Jetted bathtub to relax at end of day!
Minutes from downtown and 45 min drive to the OBX beaches. Hospital, golf, eateries, breweries, within a short drive.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. Arts of the Albemarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Currituck County Welcome Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Elizabeth City rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your Elizabeth City rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Elizabeth City visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Embrace Tranquility: A modern retreat home where serenity meets style has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Elizabeth City attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Encore Theatre Company - 2.6 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 2.7 miles
- Port Discover - 2.8 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 2.8 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 3.1 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 4.0 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 2.9 miles