- As low as $185/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
The Eclectic Pearl is a unique 2 bedroom apartment inside the Waterworks Building on the Pasquotank River in downtown Elizabeth City, NC. Walking distance to eateries, shopping, wine bar/breweries, and parks.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover. Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Currituck County Welcome Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Elizabeth City rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is high season in the Elizabeth City area. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best rental home in Elizabeth City:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Eclectic Riverfront Apartment in Downtown Elizabeth City, NC. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 0.2 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.2 miles
- Port Discover - 0.2 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.2 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.3 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.3 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.1 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 0.2 miles