- As low as $82/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Beach access
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Bed & breakfast
Historic Home Awaits!
Welcome yourself to a plush overnight stay at the Richardson Pool Glover House, an Elizabeth City Inn.
We offer a king sized second floor master with en-suite, for your comfort.
Coffee & tea bar is supplied at your convenience, & local breakfast spot recommendations are included. We are in walking distance to the water, all the best Elizabeth City eateries, the breweries, stores, and wine bar.
You may interact with our dogs during your stay, please be dog friendly! Property is cleaned & sanitized after every stay. Guests have full access to the parlor & porch.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this bed & breakfast is in the city center and on the waterfront. Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover. Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Currituck County Welcome Center are also worth visiting.
Cashless transactions are available
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Elizabeth City restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Elizabeth City area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking the rightrental home:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. King B&B room 1 hour from the OBX & Hampton Roads has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.4 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.5 miles
- Port Discover - 0.5 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 0.5 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.8 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.7 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.7 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 0.6 miles