- As low as $185/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Home in farmland surrounded by pine trees. Quiet and calming. Suited for families or couple getaway. 40 mins. from Outer Banks. Area attractions close by include Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens, cycling trails along historic Dismal Swamp. Elizabeth City is located on the breathtaking Intracoastal Waterway - boaters are
welcome. Home is located of Hwy 17 about 10 mins. from downtown Elizabeth City stores and eateries.
Home has been newly remodeled. 3 bedrooms. 2.5 baths. Giant open outdoor space.
Features include WiFi, central air conditioning .
Early check in an flexible late check out option
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Elizabeth City vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Elizabeth City area. Booking your Elizabeth City vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Elizabeth City area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Peaceful retreat in the Pines has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Northeast Dragway - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Peaceful retreat in the Pines?Book Online Get Information Call: