- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Home in farmland surrounded by pine trees. Quiet and relaxing. Suited for families or couple getaway. 40 mins. from Outer Banks. Area attractions close by include Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens, cycling trails along historic Dismal Swamp. Elizabeth City is located on the spectacular Intracoastal Waterway - boaters are
welcome. Home is located of Hwy 17 about 10 mins. from downtown Elizabeth City stores and eateries.
Home has been newly remodeled. 3 bedrooms. 2.5 baths. Generous open outdoor space.
Features include WiFi, central air conditioning .
Early check in an flexible late check out option
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park, while Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Elizabeth City area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- To book the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Elizabeth City attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Peaceful Retreat in the Pines has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Northeast Dragway - 4.2 miles