- As low as $185/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Home in farmland surrounded by pine trees. Quiet and calming. Suited for families or couple getaway. 40 mins. from Outer Banks. Area attractions close by include Virginia Beach, Busch Gardens, cycling trails along historic Dismal Swamp. Elizabeth City is located on the spectacular Intracoastal Waterway - boaters are
welcome. Home is located of Hwy 17 about 10 mins. from downtown Elizabeth City stores and eateries.
Home has been freshly refreshed. 3 bedrooms. 2.5 baths. Extensive open outdoor space.
Features include WiFi, central air conditioning .
Early check in an flexible late check out option
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- In the Elizabeth City area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Elizabeth City. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Elizabeth City visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Elizabeth City rental home:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Peaceful retreat in the Pines has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Elizabeth City beach you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Northeast Dragway - 4.2 miles