- As low as $158/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Recently remodeled 3 bedroom home located within walking distance of downtown Elizabeth City and all its amenities and 45 mins. from the Outer Banks. The home has a private patio and street parking. The neighborhood is very family-friendly and walking distance to the boat docks. Elizabeth City is the "Harbor of Hospitality."
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Port Discover and Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Currituck County Welcome Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Elizabeth City area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation home:
- First, have your group commit to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Welcome to "Anchors Away" has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.4 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 0.4 miles
- Port Discover - 0.4 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.7 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.8 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.5 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 0.6 miles