- As low as $351/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Video games
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3600 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 square feet
Book an idyllic hideaway at this Elizabeth City vacation rental! This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home features a striking location on the Pasquotank River and ample space for calming with your appreciated ones. Spend your days kayaking, visiting the Museum of the Albemarle, or shopping and dining downtown. After all your favorite activities, relax and curl up with a good book in the living room, or head outdoors to take in the handsome vistas. A memorable stay awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Waterfront Vistas | Gas Grille | Washer & Dryer
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private yard, balcony, outdoor seating, river access, kayaks, life vests, gas fire pit
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TVs, 2 living rooms, 2 dining tables, fireplaces, jetted tub, walk-in closet, open floor plan, Bluetooth soundbar, Nintendo Wii
KITCHEN: Dishwasher, cooking basics, dishware/flatware, coffee maker, blender, coffee
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central A/C, linens/towels, washer & dryer, ceiling fans, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, shampoo, conditioner, heated towel rack
FAQ: Stairs required for access, all bedrooms on 2nd floor, pet fee (paid pre-trip), property caretaker lives on-site (basement unit)
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
ELIZABETH CITY (~2 miles): Museum of the Albemarle, Charles Creek Park, Elizabeth City State University, College of the Albemarle-Elizabeth City
OPT OUTSIDE: Pasquotank River (on-site), Charles Creek Park (2 miles), Waterfront Park (2 miles), Dismal Swamp Canal State Park (21 miles), North River Game Land (22 miles), Avalon Pier (52 miles), Baltic Street Beach Access (57 miles)
THINGS TO SEE & DO: OBX Lizard Land (20 miles), Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center (21 miles), Knotts Island - Currituck Ferry Terminal (26 miles), Kitty Hawk (49 miles)
AIRPORT: Norfolk International Airport (54 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The property requires stairs to access
- NOTE: The property features river access on-site. Please use caution and enter the water at your own risk
- NOTE: A property caretaker lives on-site, in the basement unit with a separate entrance, and may be present during your stay
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover. Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Flippers Arcade & Variety Store are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Elizabeth City vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Elizabeth City. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Elizabeth City restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Elizabeth City visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your family decide on a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Riverfront Elizabeth City Retreat w/ Yard! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Elizabeth City beach you crave, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.5 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.7 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.9 miles
- Port Discover - 1.9 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.9 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 2.0 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 2.6 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.8 miles