- As low as $150/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your ideal hideaway or work location in Elizabeth City! Located at 1713 Ulster Drive, this newly refreshed home is ready to cater to all your needs while you discover this impressive modest city. With 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and the capacity to sleep 6 guests, this home offers comfortable accommodations for you and your companions.
Inside, you'll find 2 bathrooms, both equipped with full baths, ensuring convenience and privacy for everybody. The kitchen is completely equipped and ready for your culinary endeavors, whether you're preparing a fast meal or indulging in a gourmet feast.
This gorgeous home also features a converted garage transformed into a game room, providing entertainment and fun for guests of all ages. Challenge your friends to a friendly game or simply relax and relax in this inviting space.
Step outside onto the back deck and let the tranquility wash over you. Whether you're sipping your morning coffee or appreciating a cozy evening, the deck offers the ideal spot to relax and soak up the surroundings. For cooler evenings, gather around the burn pit and let the warmth of the fire create a cozy ambiance.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Museum of the Albermarle are cultural highlights. Port Discover and Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Elizabeth City area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Elizabeth City visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation home:
- Begin by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Great Escape - Entire House has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Elizabeth City attraction you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.8 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.8 miles
- Port Discover - 1.8 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.9 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 2.5 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.8 miles