- As low as $150/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 total pets
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your ideal hideaway or work location in Elizabeth City! Located at 1713 Ulster Drive, this freshly remodeled home is ready to cater to all your needs while you discover this striking modest city. With 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, and the capacity to sleep 6 guests, this home offers comfortable accommodations for you and your companions.
Inside, you'll find 2 bathrooms, both equipped with full baths, ensuring convenience and privacy for everybody. The kitchen is completely equipped and ready for your culinary endeavors, whether you're preparing a fast meal or indulging in a gourmet feast.
This impressive home also features a converted garage transformed into a game room, providing entertainment and fun for guests of all ages. Challenge your friends to a friendly game or simply relax and relax in this inviting space.
Step outside onto the back deck and let the tranquility wash over you. Whether you're sipping your morning coffee or appreciating a cozy evening, the deck offers the ideal spot to relax and soak up the surroundings. For cooler evenings, gather around the burn pit and let the warmth of the fire create a cozy ambiance.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Museum of the Albermarle are cultural highlights. Port Discover and Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total pets
Our top Vacation rental tips:
Find your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Elizabeth City vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Elizabeth City visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Finding the best vacation rental in the Elizabeth City area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Great Escape - Entire House has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.8 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.8 miles
- Port Discover - 1.8 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.9 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 2.5 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.8 miles