- As low as $213/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
About this space
This Cozy House is in Elizabeth City, NC.
This 3-bedroom rambler has 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 full bath, an open side/ back porch, kitchen, dining room, and a living room area. This home comfortably sleeps 6 people; will rent to a min. 2 or more guests who live more than 70 miles from the property.
*** Office desk available
Located miles from ECSU, Coast Guard, Downtown Waterfront, and more..
More photos available in May.
This comfortable rambler is a great place for a family vacation. The space has a nice size kitchen completely outfitted with appliances, cooking supplies, and silverware. On the other side of the kitchen, is an open living and dining space. There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom includes a king size bed, secondary room is across from that room with a queen bed, and the other room has two twin beds. There is a full bathroom in the hallway. Along with many other places to relax.
The washer and dryer is not available at the moment.
Other things to note
Please be mindful that we charge an additional fee after 3 guests. In addition, our home is not open to having gatherings, events, or family pets at our home.
For security purposes, please be advised that we do have cameras on the outside of the home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Elizabeth City area. Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Elizabeth City area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Discounts Avail., Kid friendly, Porch, 1 King bed has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.4 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.3 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.5 miles
- Port Discover - 1.5 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.5 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.6 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.3 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.3 miles