- As low as $179/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Peartree House is in Elizabeth City, NC.
This 3-bedroom rambler has 2 queen beds, 1 day bed, a huge pull-out couch, 2 full baths, an open front/ back porch, welcoming eat-in kitchen, dining room/ den combined, and a living room area. This home comfortably sleeps 7 people; will rent to a min. 2 or more guests who live more than 70 miles from the property.
The Peartree House is miles from Elizabeth City Univ., U.S. Coast Guard, DixieLand Speedway, Downtown Waterfront, and Beaches.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is in the city center. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover. Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Currituck County Welcome Center are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Elizabeth City rental home booking tips:
When to reserve a Elizabeth City rental & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. Booking your Elizabeth City vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Elizabeth City visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Cozy/ Scenic 3-bedroom home away from home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.5 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.6 miles
- Port Discover - 1.6 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.6 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.7 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.2 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.4 miles