- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- No pets allowed
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The Peartree House is in Elizabeth City, NC.
This 3-bedroom rambler has 2 queen beds, 1 day bed, a huge pull-out couch, 2 full baths, an open front/ back porch, welcoming eat-in kitchen, dining room/ den combined, and a living room area. This home comfortably sleeps 7 people; will rent to a min. 2 or more guests who live more than 70 miles from the property.
The Peartree House is miles from Elizabeth City Univ., U.S. Coast Guard, DixieLand Speedway, Downtown Waterfront, and Beaches.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this vacation home is in the city center. Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in Elizabeth City. Booking your Elizabeth City vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Elizabeth City area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cozy/ Scenic 3-bedroom home away from home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Call the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.5 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.6 miles
- Port Discover - 1.6 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.6 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.7 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.2 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.4 miles