- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our property has a great floor plan which will keep plenty of space to appreciate your time with us. Nice size bedrooms with comfortable beds to help you sleep sound. The pool table will definitely keep you entertained for hours. With just an hour drive to Va. Beach or the OBX, fun in the sun is not far away. The OBX waterpark is also just 30 mins. away. Downtown Elizabeth City is a short 6 mins. away located by the waterfront.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Elizabeth City rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Elizabeth City. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Elizabeth City area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect rental in the Elizabeth City area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Relax and enjoy the calm has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.9 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 1.5 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.8 miles
- Port Discover - 1.8 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.9 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 2.0 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 2.4 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.7 miles