- As low as $135/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Have you been wanting to get away? I mean REALLY get away...unplug (no screens), relax and relax? If so? Then LL Cottage is the place for you! We are just off Rt 17...15 min from Downtown Elizabeth City (Breweries Music & Art), Dismal Swamp Trails/State Park, and 2 min from the Speedway. Our rustic bungalow provides a place to reconnect with appreciated ones while being surrounded by nature . If your looking for Ahh you've found it! Did I mention your view is a horse ranch across the street!!
Legacy Cottage is surrounded by woods and has a great view of the horse ranch across the street...There's always a horse out (spotty is my favorite). There is also Dixieland Raceway literally 2 mins. away. So on race nights you can experience the sounds of the raceway while appreciating the patio or back deck. No worries race's all end by 10pm! This is a bungalow surrounded by nature so don't fret if you see a lizard, spider, or dragonfly...I've even heard owls, woodpeckers, and frogs❤️
About the Area
This cottage is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Currituck County Welcome Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
When to visit Elizabeth City & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. To find the best value, shift your family's Elizabeth City trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Elizabeth City visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Elizabeth City area:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. A place to unwind and unplug! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible online. If not, email the property manager before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Dixieland Speedway - 1.6 miles