- As low as $136/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Arcade/game room
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Have you been wanting to get away? I mean REALLY get away...unplug (no screens), relax and relax? If so? Then LL Cottage is the place for you! We are just off Rt 17...15 min from Downtown Elizabeth City (Breweries Music & Art), Dismal Swamp Trails/State Park, and 2 min from the Speedway. Our rustic bungalow provides a place to reconnect with adored ones while being surrounded by nature . If your looking for Ahh you've found it! Did I mention your view is a horse ranch across the street!!
Legacy Cottage is surrounded by woods and has a great view of the horse ranch across the street...There's always a horse out (spotty is my favorite). There is also Dixieland Raceway literally 2 mins. away. So on race nights you can experience the sounds of the raceway while appreciating the patio or back deck. No worries race's all end by 10pm! This is a bungalow surrounded by nature so don't fret if you see a lizard, spider, or dragonfly...I've even heard owls, woodpeckers, and frogs❤️
About the Area
This cottage is located in Elizabeth City. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Arts of the Albemarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Currituck County Welcome Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Elizabeth City. To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Elizabeth City area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. A place to unwind and unplug! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Dixieland Speedway - 1.6 miles
Ready to book A place to unwind and unplug!?Book Online Get Information Call: