- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 total pets
- Barbecue grill
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Note from host: No smoking or vaping is allowed inside.
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wood stove
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2100 square feet
This home is ideal for a modest family looking for quality time together or a place to rest while exploring Eastern NC. Our secluded private home is located in a riverfront neighborhood on 1.5 acres. The backyard has a huge granite island w/ gas grille, covered seating area, outdoor shower and sizable fireplace. The front yard is a kids heaven with a tree swing and enormous ditch for exploring.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 2 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the very best Elizabeth City rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summer months are high season in the Elizabeth City area. Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Elizabeth City area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Secret Treasure has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.8 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.8 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.1 miles
- Port Discover - 1.1 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.2 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.3 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.1 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.0 miles