- As low as $164/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 625 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 625 square feet
Roomy first floor apartment for weekly and monthly rental. Lots of living space with unbelievable vistas of the handsome Pasquotank River. Please note there is NO kitchen; only microwave, refrigerator, toaster and coffee pot. Laundry facilities.There is a deli, grocery store, and pizza place close by.
5 min. drive to downtown Elizabeth City and alluring area to walk or ride a bicycle
10 mins. from Albemarle Sentara Hospital and the USCG Base
One hour from Norfolk/Virginia Beach
One hour from the Outer Banks
High speed internet, Sling TV, keypad entry and more! Well behaved modest/medium family pets allowed with 25.00 fee per stay per pet.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this apartment is on the waterfront. Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Waterfront Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Port Discover. Traveling with kids? Consider Jim Catfish Hunter Museum and Currituck County Welcome Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Elizabeth City rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Elizabeth City area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Elizabeth City area. Booking in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Elizabeth City visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Elizabeth City rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Romantic Riverside Private Wing Perfect for travel professionals! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Elizabeth City State University - 0.9 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.9 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 1.2 miles
- Port Discover - 1.2 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 1.3 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 1.4 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 3.1 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 1.1 miles