- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1764 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Recently refreshed historical apartment overlooks Pasquotank River on the Albemarle Sound & Elizabeth City 'Waterfront Park'. Beautiful furnishings w/ an open concept with 2 modest bedrooms and 1 king size bed in an urban open area, separate from the living space. Ideal layout for a family, friends or coworkers! Grand kitchen w/island seats 4 plus 6 at the table. Modest desk for work/enjoyment. The daybed pops out to a queen bed. Sleeps 8 total. TV cable & wifi always available for our guests.
About the Area
Located in Elizabeth City, this condo is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge and Dismal Swamp State Park, while Port Discover and Arts of the Albemarle are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Elizabeth City rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Elizabeth City area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Harbor Place-A Newly Renovated Condo in the heart of downtown has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Port Discover - 0.0 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 0.0 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 0.1 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 0.2 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 0.3 miles
- Elizabeth City State University - 1.4 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.2 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 0.2 miles