- As low as $353/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Bring the whole family to this great place with tons of room for fun. This home is located in a relaxing and friendly neighborhood if your just looking to get away to appreciate family and friends. It features 2 Master bedrooms with both having a full bathroom, and a acre of land in the backyard to have a cookout and plenty of space for kids to play and have fun. It's a great place to relax, but only 30min from the Virginia line, and about an hour from Virginia Beach with tons of fun and activities.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Elizabeth City. Museum of the Albermarle and Port Discover are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Pines at Elizabeth City and Sound Golf Links at Albemarle Plantation. Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and Jim Catfish Hunter Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Elizabeth City vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. Booking in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Elizabeth City vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Elizabeth City area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting and booking a perfect Elizabeth City vacation home:
- To start, have your family decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 2 Master Bedrooms Home Away From Home has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Elizabeth City rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email the host before reserving the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Elizabeth City attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Elizabeth City State University - 3.4 miles
- Charles Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Port Discover - 4.4 miles
- Arts of the Alemarle - 4.4 miles
- Downtown Waterfront Market - 4.4 miles
- Encore Theatre Company - 4.4 miles
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Elizabeth City - 4.5 miles
- Museum of the Albemarle - 4.2 miles